Request to Delete Submission Page
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the "right to delete"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Help ensure security and integrity to the extent the use of your personal information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for those purposes.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research that conforms or adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the ability to complete such research, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us and compatible with the context in which you provided the information to us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
We will delete or deidentify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
What happens if you exercise your rights
If you request to delete your personal information, we will confirm receipt of your request to delete, within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-business day timeframe, please contact: Phone: +1-844-203-0366 or Email: [email protected].
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) calendar days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 calendar days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request and beyond, unless doing so proves impossible or would involve disproportionate effort. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
How to submit a request to delete personal information
To exercise your right to delete described above, subject to the exceptions listed above, please provide the information in the online form below, which is necessary to identify you and to complete your request. Or, you may submit a request to delete your personal information by submitting your request by calling the following toll free phone number or by submitting your request to the following designated e-mail address:
Authorized agent requests
You may submit a request using an authorized agent only if you provide the authorized agent with written permission signed by you authorizing the authorized agent to make the request to delete personal information.
Online Request Form
If you would like to instruct us to delete personal information, subject to the exceptions listed above, by using our online form, then please provide and submit the information in the following online form by