Search Marketing Specialist
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA
The Search Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the advancement of Sandhills Global brands through pay per click and organic search marketing. Duties include market research, cross-team communication with sales, marketing, and stakeholders, planning and creation of campaigns, curation of content for ads, and tracking of campaign performance. To be successful in the Search Marketing Specialist position, the individual must realize the value of great organization skills, creativity, attention to detail, and ability to quickly analyze, understand, and make decisions using marketing data.
Now offering a 4.5 day workweek!
This Specialist will be responsible for creating ads and audiences to meet business objectives, maintaining campaigns, measuring success, and clearly communicating outcomes. The ability to work under deadlines and as part of a team is necessary; along with the capacity to quickly learn and adapt to achieve company goals. An ideal candidate would have experience managing PPC campaigns for B2B, B2B, and SaaS products, and would be fluent using any or all of the following: Google Analytics, Google/Bing Ads, Google Search Console, and SEO research tools such as SEMrush or ahref. Assume other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Psychology, Communications preferred or any other relevant program
• Knowledge of the products and customers of the Auction and Heavy Equipment industries
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to work independently and communicate within a team environment
• Detail oriented and analytical skills
• Results oriented
• Flexible and open to change
• Stable and progressive work history
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to travel by air and ground -- valid driver’s license required
• Strong computer skills
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Preferred experience managing PPC campaigns
• Preferred experience in Google Analytics, Google/Bing Ads, Google Search Console and/or SEO research tools