Marketing Data Analyst
Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Psychology, Communications preferred or any other relevant program
• Knowledge of the products and customers of the Auction and Heavy Equipment industries preferred
• Experience with web analytics reporting tools such as Google Analytics preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to work independently and communicate within a team environment
• Detail oriented and analytical skills
• Results oriented
• Flexible and open to change
• Stable and progressive work history
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to travel by air and ground -- valid driver’s license required
• Strong computer skills
• Able to work with minimal supervision
Now offering a 4.5 day workweek!
DESCRIPTION: The Marketing Data Analyst will be responsible for maintaining Google Tag Manager and on-going updates to tracking on our websites, setting up analytics for new and acquired websites, building reports in Google Analytics and Google Data Studio, pulling data from ads/marketing platforms, and analyzing all marketing data for the purpose of optimizing campaigns, improving our websites, and communication to stakeholders. This position will also be responsible for monitoring the integrity and compliance of the data we collect and use for marketing purposes.
Experience with web analytics reporting tools, such as Google Analytics, is preferred. The Marketing Data Analyst must have a good understanding of the market that they are assigned to and the goals and objectives of the department. It will be their responsibility to manage the data collected for the industry that they are assigned to. This will require good communication and organizational skills.
This position could require some travel. This will include overnight and weekend stays to industry events and customer facilities. They must help encourage a team environment to help assure the success of the publications and web sites. Other duties may be assigned determined by the needs of the industry.