Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
• This position starts at $17/hour
• Stable and progressive work history
• Able to prioritize work responsibilities
• Ability to read and fully understand cautions and warnings
• Ability to communicate effectively with management and co-workers
• Ability to operate cleaning equipment as required
• Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift, and/or move up to 50 lbs
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to safely work with and around common cleaning products
• Flexible and open to change
• Basic computer skills
• Valid driver’s license required
Now offering a 4.5-day workweek!
The Janitor is responsible for maintaining Sandhills Global facilities in an efficient, thorough manner. This may include cleaning restrooms, entryways, kitchen areas, office space, conference rooms, warehouse and manufacturing areas. The Janitor may also be responsible for cleaning outside windows, patios, and parking areas. Regular duties include emptying trash and recycling bins, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, polishing furniture, cleaning restrooms and kitchen areas. The Janitor is also responsible for stocking, organizing and maintaining essential supplies in kitchen areas, restrooms, cleaning carts and janitorial closets. The Janitor will also complete daily prioritized tasks and adhere to all safety regulations, most notably MSDS. Assume other duties as assigned.