Front-End Web Developer
Manchester, United Kingdom
The Web Developer plays a key part in developing industry-leading websites and platforms. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the development lifecycle, including defining, developing, and testing technical and architectural solutions.
This position will provide the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, where you can apply your existing knowledge to solve new market problems. An understanding of CMS systems and web frameworks a plus. This is a position in an in highly collaborative environment working with other skilled software professionals to continuously improve code quality and execution.
•Participate in solution design to satisfy a wide range of business needs for both the company and clients.
•Analysis and translation of business requirements into technical requirements for development, and creation of design documents and technical specifications.
•Adhere to best practices and standards in the areas of development, technology, and security.
•Provide post-implementation support, including, but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code.
•Keep up with advancements and changes in technology and develop an understanding of how new technologies can be leveraged to provide business solutions.
•Projects may include the development of new products and new features or maintenance of existing software using agile practices as part of a collaborative and open environment.
•Assume other duties as assigned.
Strong Front-End Development knowledge including but not exclusive to:
• Understanding of Web development in the PHP, Wordpress CMS a plus
• MySQL and Relational database knowledge.
• Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
• Strong analytical skills to determine effective approaches to business solutions.
• Understanding of best practices and methods to integrate applications within the organization and with external partners.
As our team grows there will be opportunities to introduce Front-End frameworks to our codebase to enhance customer experience.