Software Project Manager
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
The Project Manager will coordinate all internal system projects from a corporate perspective. As new systems are implemented and significant upgrades made, the Project Manager will coordinate the efforts of all necessary employees, implementing various processes and procedure, and coordinating with managers and other departments to ensure a smooth implementation. The Project Manager will also be responsible for preparing timelines, documenting roll-out plans, and communicating these facts to the appropriate employees. Communication will be a major aspect of this position. Also, the Project Manager will be required to implement a method of tracking proposed projects, projects under development, and projects in revision. This requires the Project Manager to have a thorough knowledge of each Department’s processes, needs, and objectives. Assume other duties as assigned.
Now offering a 4.5 day workweek!
• Discussing potential projects and parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
• Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
• Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
• Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
• Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
• Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, security, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
• Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
• Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
• Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology field preferred but not required
• Interest in technology and desire for continuous learning in the field
• 2+ years related project management experience preferred
• Must be proficient with project management software tools
• Have an ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Must be professional, courteous, and have ability to work with multiple departments
• Excellent written and oral communication skills