Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
The Compliance Analyst position will provide compliance services in support of the Currency and CurrencyPay brands, with particular focus within equipment finance and payment processing operations. This role will focus on effective implementation of our compliance program covering applicable laws, rules, regulations, internal policies and procedures, accepted business practices, and contractual obligations. The position will involve work with other departments, external partners, banks, vendors, and examiners, and will be based out of our Scottsdale Arizona office.
Primary responsibilities will include:
1. Working with the Compliance Manager to identify and address potential compliance risks.
2. Supporting all compliance program functions of the department, including risk assessments, compliance testing, third-party oversight, and the development and presentation of training modules.
3. Designing and monitoring compliance controls.
4. Preparing and submitting regulatory filings.
5. Responding to audit and due diligence inquiries from regulators, vendors and third-party partners.
6. Supporting client relationship teams in responding to compliance related ad-hoc requests.
7. Evaluating business policies, procedures, training and reference materials, and processes, including research of applicable regulatory requirements.
8. Assisting with the information security compliance program, including the maintenance information security policies and coordinating updates and management ratification.
9. Participating in department and cross-functional projects and making recommendations and contributions to process improvement initiatives.
10. Working in partnership as compliance representative with management and staff from other areas of the company including legal, sales, operations, and software development.
11. Researching relevant laws and regulations, and working with the business to identify and scope impacts across the enterprise.
12. Performing other Duties as Assigned.
•Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
•1-5 years of compliance and/or audit experience.
•Prior experience in equipment finance, payment processing, commercial and/or consumer lending, information security, and/or project management preferred.
•Exemplary written and oral communications skills, including the ability to summarize complex issues, and technical concepts and the means to address them.
•Experience working in a complex institution and/or highly matrixed environment related to banking, legal, and/or financial services.
•Understanding of risk concepts including risk identification, evaluation, mitigation, and measurement and strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
•Ability to quickly prioritize and meet critical and sometimes competing deadlines.
•Ability to develop a deep understanding of the company’s business model and meet the ongoing different regulatory requirements.
•Intermediate to advanced familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
•Self-starter with strong motivation and sense of ownership.