Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
The Funding Coordinator works directly with the sales team to execute on contracts with our clients. This role will confirm and gather requirements for contracts and work with multiple departments to fulfill contracts. Assume other duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Review contracts and ensure contracts match approval amount and terms
•Update systems to ensure key information is correctly inputted
•Coordinate with the sales team to ensure all contracts have all required information
•Provide timely and professional communication between all departments
•Be aware of and bring attention to any potential signs of fraudulent activity.
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance preferred but not required
• 2+ years related administrative and/or customer service experience
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Have an ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Must be professional, courteous, and have ability to work with multiple departments
• Excellent written and oral communication skills