Web Design Intern
Manchester, United Kingdom
The Web Design Intern is responsible for creating visually appealing design and layouts for the company.
The Intern will use programs such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator to create original images and layouts or to work with existing images as needed. This varied role will encompass tasks such as updating existing websites, configuring/managing new and existing hosting setups, as well as designing logos, website layouts, email mailshots and helping to develop new solutions.
The Web Design Intern shares the responsibility of producing these materials within set deadlines. A strong command for effective color schemes, a high standard of quality, and an ability to think creatively are a must.
Whilst you will be supported by a full time member of the team applicants will need to have some relevant experience (either employed work, or own personal projects).
- Currently studying a Bachelor's/Masters degree in a relevant subject
- Evidence of web design experience
- Experience with Adobe packages, HTML coding and CSS
- Ability to work 16+ hours per week (although hours are flexible and can be changed to suit your University schedule)
- Applicants with fluency in French, German, Spanish and/or Italian are encouraged to apply
- Driver's licence preferred