• Associates degree with major in Accounting and at least one year accounting experience, or equivalent work experience.
• Strong understanding of accounting principles and theory.
• Strong computer skills: spreadsheets and database
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to work independently and communicate within a team environment
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Flexible and open to change
• Stable and progressive work history
• Results oriented
• Detail oriented and analytical skills
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to travel both air and surface – valid driver’s license required
• Able to maintain confidentiality
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for performing basic accounting functions including, but not limited to, posting and reconciling of the Company’s financial records. Also, limited receptionist duty, telephone and other miscellaneous accounting tasks are included. Assume other duties as assigned.